Resolute is committed to protecting your data online. The Company intends to give you as much control as possible over your personal data.
2 What Personal Data do we collect?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Online we collect the following information:
- Contact details (Full Name, Email, Telephone, Personal Message, etc.)
- Cookies (See Cookies Policy)
3 How do we use Personal Data?
We use Personal data for different purposes depending on our relationship with you. The main purposes are to:
- communicate with you
- obtain feedback and manage complaints
- manage, develop and improve our business, products and services
4 Who is Personal data shared with?
4.1 Transfer of Data
Your personal data are used for the scope defined in your specific communication only and are never shared with anyone outside our company, unless we disclose information in response to a law enforcement request.
5 How long do we keep Personal data for?
We will keep your Personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected it and to comply with applicable law. Depending on our relationship with you, we may keep your Personal data for a number of years after our relationship ends.
6 Security of Data
Information security is extremely important to us. We put in place technical and physical security measures to keep Personal data safe and secure. If, despite our efforts, you believe that Personal data is no longer secure, please tell us so that we can resolve any security issue.
As most of the Personal data we hold is stored electronically, we have implemented appropriate IT security measures to ensure this Personal data is kept secure. For example, we may use anti-virus protection systems, firewalls, and data encryption technologies. We have procedures in place at our premises to keep any hard copy records physically secure. We also train our staff regularly on data protection and information security.
When the Company engages a third party (including our service providers) to collect or otherwise process Personal data on our behalf, the third party will be selected carefully and required to use appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal data.
7 Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
8 What are your Personal data rights?
You have the following rights in terms of your personal data we hold about you, subject to jurisdictions and applicable law:
- Right to have access to your personal data: This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Request correction [rectification] of the personal data we hold about you: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- Right to erase your personal data: This enables you to ask us to erase your personal data [known as the ‘right to be forgotten’].
- Object to processing of your personal data: This enables you to object if you provide a reasonable basis and specific reasons for the objection. You have the absolute right to object if the processing of your personal data involves direct marketing and a non-absolute right if the data is processed for legitimate purposes. We will address your objection duly and according to the GDPR regulation and relevant applicable law.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data: You have the right to submit a request to restrict the processing and only keep the information stored until the basis of your request is resolved. Notification of incorrect information held will automatically restrict the processing of your personal data until such information is corrected. You have the right to explicitly and in writing ask the company to hold on your behalf your personal data which we no longer process.
- Right to Data Portability: Request to receive a copy of the personal data concerning you in a format that is structured and commonly used and transmit such data to other organizations.
Should you have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding your personal data processing you can contact the responsible person for Data Protection on behalf of the Company, at:
Telephone: 210 6716060 Fax: 210 6716100
You have also the right to lodge your complaint with the Supervisory Authority for Data Protection by submitting your complaint/ query in their website (http://www.dpa.gr/).